Investment Promotion Agency under the Ministry of Investments and Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan announces a competition for vacant posts
Presentation and Negotiation Department.
The main tasks of the Presentation and Negotiation Department:
- Participation in negotiations with potential and current foreign investors;
- Conducting presentations and providing comprehensive data in areas (industry, field of activity) for interested foreign partners, including forums, road shows and other events;
- Constant monitoring of the current state of the relevant industry.
Requirements for candidates:
– Experience in conducting negotiations and presentations at the international and / or high level with foreign partners;
– At least 3 years working experience in relevant industry (according to the application);
– Knowledge of the current state of relevant industry in the republic and international market;
– Knowledge of laws, acts of the President and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan affecting entrepreneurial and investment activities;
– Efficiency, presentability, sociability, eloquence and stress tolerance;
– High level of self-organization, time management skills (prioritization, meeting deadlines, planning skills);
– Advanced user of office applications (PowerPoint Excel, Word, etc.);
– Experience in international organizations and foreign enterprises is welcome.
Knowledge of languages: Uzbek (fluent), Russian (fluent), English (IELTS no lower than 6.0) and other foreign languages;
Education: Bachelor and higher in the relevant direction (according to the application);
Readiness, if necessary, for regional and international business trips.
Salary level: depending on competencies and based on interview results.
Our address: Tashkent, Mirabad r., St.T. Shevchenko, 34.
Contact phone: 71 202-02-24, (internal number of the Human Resources Department – 420),
Please send a detailed resume with contacts by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of areas and industries:
- Investments and investment consulting
- Capital Market, Public-private partnership
- Government Bodies, Management
- Innovative development
- Social sphere
- Energy, oil and gas, chemical industry
- Tourism, ICT, financial activities and services
- Construction, public services and road infrastructure
- Heavy industry
- Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications
- Geology and mining
- Light industry and leather industry
- Agriculture, livestock, agricultural processing and food processing