The Cabinet of Ministers adopted a resolution dated 22.02.2021 No. 89 “On measures to organize the activities of the free economic zone” Karakalpak-agro “.
In accordance with the decree of the President of 11.11.2020 No. 4889 “On measures for the comprehensive socio-economic development of the Republic of Karakalpakstan in 2020–2023” on an area of 875.4 hectares in Amu Darya, Buzatausky, Kegeili, Konlikul, Kushgirot, Muynak, Nukus , Takhiatash, Turtkul, Khodjeyli, Shumanai and Ellikala regions, the FEZ “Karakalpak-agro” was created.
The functions of managing the activities of the FEZ “Karakalpak-agro” are entrusted to the State Unitary Enterprise “Directorate of the free economic zone” Nukus “.
The main tasks and directions of the FEZ “Karakalpak-agro”:
• attracting direct foreign and domestic investments for organizing modern greenhouses on a cluster basis, including hydroponic ones, as well as organizing the production of structures, equipment and other components for the construction of modern energy efficient greenhouses
;• increasing the production of agricultural products, expanding its deep processing and increasing the volume of exports, effectively using the production potential of the region;
• encouraging the organization of the complete process of agricultural production from seeds to delivery to the market;
• introduction of effective mechanisms for providing greenhouses with seeds and seedlings of high-yielding crops demanded by the market, by creating conditions for organizing nurseries, as well as seed production;
• formation of modern infrastructure for the provision of logistics services, assistance to agricultural producers in organizing the export of their products;• widespread introduction of modern resource-saving technologies, the use of alternative sources of thermal energy in the organization of greenhouses;
• creation of research and production centers to assess the compliance of products with international standards.
The Council of Ministers of Karakalpakstan, together with the MIFT, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and commercial banks, was instructed to develop a targeted program of facilities for the production of structures for greenhouses on the territory of Karakalpak-agro within two months, with the allocation of vacant non-agricultural land.
Другие новости и события
Any use (reproduction, publication, copying, reprinting, distribution, translation, broadcasting, processing and other methods of distribution) of the materials of the Investment Portal - Invest.gov.uz, without indicating the original source and a link to the Portal is strictly prohibited!