Project of Next Textile LLC on production of yarn and fabric in Payarik district in Samarkand region.
Objective of the project
To implement the project of Next Textile LLC on production of 7000 tons of yarn and 1.77 million p/m of fabric per year with opening 500 new jobs.
Project Implementation Schedule
– Сonstruction starts in October 2017
– Project implementation period 2019
P.S. if investment implementation on equipment will be realized in 2018
Chelek city of Payarik district in Samarkand region
Information about project participants:
Next Textile LLC
– Subcontractor (in charge of sectoral authority/ministry/agency)
Benefits are granted depending on the investment amount.
For example: for $3 million investors are exempt from all taxes for 3 years, for $5 million for 5 years, for $10 million for 10 years, and above that, they are revised by the state in individual conditions.
The total cost of the project
26,0 million USD
Expected sources of financing:
10,0 million USD
Required amount of foreign direct investment
16,0 million USD
Composition of the main costs
– construction and installation work (including communications: electricity, gas, water, etc.) – 8.6.0 million USD
– basic equipment (including installation supervision and component parts, and transportation) – 16.0 million USD
– raw materials for the launch period (1 month) – 1.4.0 million USD
22% (net profit of total income per year)
Expected payback period
Characteristics planned for production
Cord yarn and bedding
The annual production capacity is 7000 tons of yarn and 1.77 million p/m of fabric with opening 500 new jobs.
Contribution to the project by the initiator
Area of land
Current project status
All equipment contracts are signed, all documentation on the basis of the normative is made and construction status is 40% complete.
Information about the initiator of the project
Full name of the company“
Next Textile” LLC
Details, address, contacts
“Next Textile” LLC, Samarkand city, Rudakiy street, 116-B
c/a 20208000500261598001, c/a (USD) 20208840800261598001, c/a EURO 20208978100261598001