According to the results of January-March 2022, in the structure of the value-added of the manufacturing industry, the largest share fell on:
– metallurgical and metalworking industry (except for machinery and equipment), which reached 43.2%;
– production of textiles, clothing, leather goods and related products -14.7%;
– production of food, beverages and tobacco products – 11.8%;
– production of chemical products – 7.9%;
– production of rubber, plastic products and other non-metallic mineral products – 6.2%;
– production of vehicles, trailers, semi-trailers and other transport equipment – 5.5%;
– production of coke and refined products – 2.0%;
– production of basic pharmaceutical products and preparations – 1.7%;
– production of other manufacturing products – 7.0%.
Другие новости и события
Any use (reproduction, publication, copying, reprinting, distribution, translation, broadcasting, processing and other methods of distribution) of the materials of the Investment Portal - Invest.gov.uz, without indicating the original source and a link to the Portal is strictly prohibited!