Tax and customs benefits, which were previously enjoyed by the associations “Uzbekipaksanoat”, “Uzcharmsanoat” and others, are extended to all entities in these industries. Benefits were given in 2017-2019, their term expires on January 1, 2023.
From May 1, a number of tax and customs benefits previously enjoyed by the associations Uzbekbaliksanoat, Uzbekipaksanoat, Uzcharmsanoat and others now apply to all manufacturers in these industries. This is provided for by the decree of President Shavkat Mirziyoyev No. UP-101 of April 8.
List of associations and benefits:
- provided in 2017 to organizations that are part of Uzbekipaksanoat, exemption until January 1, 2023, from customs duties on imported spare parts of silk-winding and silk-weaving equipment, mulberry seeds and seedlings, as well as super-elite, elite and industrial silkworm grains, to extend to all enterprises in industries;
- provided in 2018 to organizations belonging to Uzbekipaksanoat, exemption until January 1, 2023, from customs duties (excluding VAT) on the import of equipment, raw materials, chemicals, paints, etc. and land tax on mulberry plantations, apply to all organizations in the industry ;
- provided in 2018 to organizations belonging to Uzbekipaksanoat, exemption from January 1, 2023, from paying property tax and land tax with the targeted direction of the released funds for the modernization of production, including the purchase of technological equipment, to extend to all organizations in the industry;
- provided in 2017 to members of the Uzbekbaliksanoat association, territorial LLC Baliksanoat and legal entities that are part of Uzbekbaliksanoat, exemption until January 1, 2023, from the turnover tax on the production of larvae, juveniles and marketable fish, harvesting and processing of fish products apply to all manufacturers in the industry;
- granted in 2017 to the members of “Uzcharmsanoat” when selling products, exemption until January 1, 2023 exemption from income taxes, property and turnover tax – for all organizations involved in the collection and procurement of leather, fur, fur, astrakhan raw materials and wool;
- granted in 2019 to members of the Association of Organizations for the Production and Processing of Licorice and Other Medicinal Plants until January 1, 2024, exemption from paying land tax from legal entities, property tax for legal entities, income tax, turnover tax and customs payments, – for all organizations under cultivation and processing of liquorice and other medicinal plants.