Uzbekistan – 8.9 million tons (4.45 billion dollars USD), Russia and the CIS – 83.3 million tons (85.0 billion dollars USD), China – 499.8 million tons. ( 300.0 billion USD)
Provision of raw materials
Uzbekistan – 0.07%
Russia, CIS and China – 0.004%
Expected market share
Quality and low cost of production
Main competitive advantage
All categories of customers
Main target groups of consumers
All categories of customers
The structure of sales according to target groups of consumers
An agreement is concluded on delivery to the Russian Federation for 5 years at a contractual market value on the day of sale
Cost structure of the final product
Agricultural raw materials 15.4%
Other expenses 24.5%
Availability of patents, licenses, certificates in accordance with the current legislation
Decision of the Surkhandarya Regional Hokimiyat No. 716 dated 09/15/2018.
The presence of a formed database of potential customers with a confirmed willingness to purchase products
CIS countries, domestic market
Presence of marketing research
Presentation component of the project
Does not exist
– Enterprises attracting direct private foreign investment and specializing in the production of products (rendering of services) are exempt from paying corporate income tax, property tax, single tax payment for micro firms and small enterprises, as well as mandatory contributions to the Republican Road Fund, which provided for the amount of direct private foreign investment:
from 300 thousand US dollars to 3 million US dollars – for a period of 3 years;
over 3 million US dollars up to 10 million US dollars – for a period of 5 years;
over 10 million US dollars – for a period of 7 years.
(Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan UP-3594 dated April 11, 2005).
– The minimum size of the share of foreign investments in the authorized capital of enterprises with foreign investments has been reduced from 30 to 15 percent.
– The requirements for the mandatory participation of a foreign legal entity as a participant in an enterprise with foreign investment have been canceled.
– The minimum size of the authorized capital of enterprises with foreign investments was reduced from 600 million soums to 400 million soums. (about +/- $ 50.0 thousand dollars at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of investment)
– the size of the state duty for state registration of enterprises with foreign investments has been reduced by three times;
– the mandatory procedure for concluding export contracts for fruits and vegetables at prices not lower than the prices published by Uzagroexport JSC was canceled.
The risk of failure to comply with the established parameters of the feasibility study of the project and / or the Business plan regarding the planned revenue; – the risk of increased construction time with untimely financing of the project; – the risk of unforeseen political and economic changes in the world, changes in the world price situation for raw materials, materials and components, as well as finished products.
Production technology and parameters of main equipment