The average annual cost when reaching maximum power:Total – 50 756.7 thousand dollars. Of them:Raw materials – 44 725.0 thousand dollarsWorkers’ wages – 1 001.9 thousand dollars.Other expenses – 5 029.8 thousand dollars.Taxes and obligatory payments are exempt for 7 years.
Characteristics of products planned for production
Fresh, processed and dried fruits and vegetables compliant with the ISO standard
100 600 tons of products per year
Initiator’s contribution to the project
Business plan of the project, land and construction in progress for creation of the project, solution of organizational issues
Current project status
Feasibility study of the project at the development stage
Sorted, processed, frozen, dried, packaged fruits and vegetables, fruit and vegetable chips
30 050 tons
2020 г. – 5 500 tons2021 г. – 10 000 tons2022 г. – 19 000 tons2023 г. – 28 000 tons2024 г. – 30 050 tons2025 г. – 30 050 tons
Estimated sales markets and their shares:
10% of the total
90% of the total
Cost of production
0,5-3,0 USD per unit
The need for raw materials (per year)
100 thousand tons of fruits and vegetables
Total market demand Uzbekistan – 8.9 million tons (4.45 billion dollars), Russia and the CIS – 83.3 million tons (85.0 billion dollars), China – 499.8 million tons. (300.0 billion dollars)
Expected market share
Uzbekistan – 0.07%
Russia, CIS and PRC – 0.004%
In Andijan region – Navigul Agro LLC (50000 tons/year), Inter Agro Fresh LLC (3000 tons/year);In Tashkent city – LLC Gold Dried Fruits Export (10000 tons/year);In Fergana region – Golden Apple LLC (9000 tons/year);In Surkhandarya region – Gold Dried Fruits Export (10 000 tons/year);In Tashkent region – Highway Logistics Center LLC (10000 tons/year)
Main competitive advantages
Quality and low cost of production
Основные целевые группы потребителей
Все категории населения
Структура сбыта по целевым группам потребителей
Все категории населения
Export Price Estimated competitor main initiator
(tn/thousand doll.) (tn/thousand doll)
Fruits 1,000.0 820.0
Vegetables 500.0 320.0
Chips (Fruit and vegetable) – 20 000.0
The cost structure of the final product
Agricultural raw materials 57.1%
Other costs 5.9%
Availability of patents, licenses, certificates in accordance with current legislation
There is a patent for production technology and a certificate for finished products.
Availability of a formed base of potential customers with a confirmed willingness to purchase products
EU and CIS countries, UAE
Availability of marketing research
Presentation component of the project
Available in electronic format * .pdf
Enterprises that attract foreign direct investment and specialize in manufacturing products (services) are exempt from paying corporate income tax, property tax, single tax for micro and small enterprises, as well as mandatory contributions to the Republican Road Fund, which are provided at the volume of private foreign direct investment:
from 300 thousand USD to 3 million USD – for a period of 3 years;
over 3 million USD to 10 million USD – for a period of 5 years;
over 10 million USD – for a period of 7 years.
(Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan DP-3594 of 11.04.2005).
– The minimum volume of the share of foreign investments in the authorized capital of an enterprise with foreign investments was reduced from 30 to 15 percent.
– The requirements for the mandatory participation of a foreign legal entity as a participant in an enterprise with foreign investments have been abolished.
– The minimum volume of the authorized capital of an enterprise with foreign investments was reduced from 600 million UZS to 400 million UZS. (about +/- 50.0 thousand dollars at the rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of investment)
– The volume of the state duty for state registration of enterprises with foreign investments was reduced three times;
– The obligatory procedure for concluding export contracts for fruits and vegetables at prices not lower than the prices published by Uzagroexport JSC was canceled.
The risk of non-compliance with the established parameters of the feasibility study of the project and/or the Business Plan in terms of the planned revenue receipt;
– The risk of an increase in construction time when the project is not timely financed;- the risk of unforeseen political and economic changes in the world, changes in world prices for raw materials, materials and components, as well as finished products.
Production technology and parameters of main equipment