– The priority areas of assessment are:
– a set of statistical indicators of the effectiveness of the activity of assistant khokims;
– a set of statistical indicators of the effectiveness of youth leaders;
– a set of statistical indicators of the effectiveness of the activities of women’s activists;
– statistical data on crimes committed in mahallas (correlation with last year 48 types of crimes committed in mahallas);
– work carried out on the personal initiative of sector leaders (road construction, drinking water supply, gas supply, landscaping, creative work, etc.);
– information on the results of the evaluation of the effectiveness of the sectoral performance of the heads of district (city) departments;
– results of surveys on the level of satisfaction of the population of the district (city) and chairmen of the MSG with the activities of the sectors;
– the results of testing the knowledge of sector leaders through the ilm.argos.uz platform.
Now the rating is formed by 60% based on the activity in the sector and by 40% – from the assessment of their industry activities by higher authorities.
Другие новости и события
Any use (reproduction, publication, copying, reprinting, distribution, translation, broadcasting, processing and other methods of distribution) of the materials of the Investment Portal - Invest.gov.uz, without indicating the original source and a link to the Portal is strictly prohibited!